Clyde Fessler – A Dynamic Keynote Speaker
Clyde Fessler is widely recognized as the brand architect in the dramatic turnaround of the Harley-Davidson Motor Company. His powerful presentations demonstrate the genuine passion surrounding the much-admired Harley brand, the experience of motorcycling and the attributes of freedom, adventure and individuality.
Clyde’s presentation addresses re-inventing a business with specifics on:
- Building A Brand
- Customer Bonding
- Satisfying Customer Expectations
- Changing The Image Of The Company
- Creating A Vision And Mission
- Defining Goals And Objectives
- Creating Passion Among Management And Employees
- Changing The Culture Of The Organization Through A Business Process
Rebuilding the Brand
How Harley-Davidson Became King of the Road
What happens when a company’s brand needs more than a face-lift? Author Clyde Fessler, former Harley-Davidson vice president of marketing and business development, takes you along for a ride through a complete brand overhaul. By examining the core principles of brand identity, development, and extension, Fessler shows how these ideas and others helped reestablish Harley as one of the most enduring and identifiable brands in the world.